Low Height Hazardous Storage Cabinet With 1 Shelf
The storage of caustic materials needed to be controlled. These cabinets will allow the safe storage of hazardous materials in a range of highly visible Probe cabinets.
Dimensions: 1015mm H x 915mm W x 460mm D
Each unit has 1 adjustable shelf
- Robust durable construction
- Each unit supplied with a lock and 2 keys
- Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
- Supplied with adjustable 85kg UDL shelves
- All units comply with HFL/LPG reg 1972 Sec 5. HSE the storage of flammible containers HS(G)51
- Working towards many of the principles outlined in DSEAR regs 2002
- High visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
- Smoke/fire alarm fitted to each cabinet
- Made in the UK
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.